Rich, chewy cookies loaded with sweet butterscotch chips and crunchy pecans.
2/3 cup butter or margarine, softened
1 1/2 cups firmly packed brown sugar
2 large eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
2 cups butterscotch flavored chips
1 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- In large bowl, cream butter and brown sugar until fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla; beat until smooth.
- In medium bowl, combine flour and baking soda.
- Add dry ingredients to creamed mixture; stir until combined. Stir in butterscotch chips and pecans.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls, 2-inches apart, onto a non-stick baking sheet.
- Bake 7 to 9 minutes or until bottoms are lightly browned.
- Transfer cookies to wire racks to cool. Store in an airtight container.
Makes 4 dozen cookies.