Chocolate Fantasy Cookies
Chocolate nut cookies rolled in a powdered sugar coating.
1 3/4 cups firmly packed brown sugar
1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
1 1/2 cups butter, softened
3 large eggs
1 cup unsweetened baking cocoa
1 cup chopped walnuts
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons baking soda
3 cups all-purpose flour
1 cup powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). Lightly grease a baking sheet; set aside.
- Thoroughly cream brown sugar, sugar and butter, until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs until creamy.
- Mix in cocoa, walnut, vanilla and salt until well combined. Stir in baking soda. Add flour gradually until dough is formed.
- Shape into 1-inch balls. Roll in powdered sugar and press onto baking sheet.
- Bake 9 to 11 minutes. Cool on wire racks.
Makes 3 dozen cookies.