Piña Colada Cookies
Cake-mix easy cookies with the flavors of pineapple, coconut and rum extract.
1 (18.25 ounce) package pineapple flavored cake mix
1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
2 large eggs, slightly beaten
2 teaspoons rum extract
1 cup sweetened flaked coconut
1 to 2 tablespoons milk
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Combine cake mix and butter together with a pastry cutter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Stir in the eggs, milk and rum extract; mix well. Stir in the flaked coconut until just combined.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto an ungreased baking sheet and bake for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Transfer to wire rack to cool.
Makes 3 1/2 dozen cookies.