Super Candy Bar Cookie Pops
Your kids will be thrilled with these sweet and yummy cookies on a stick with crunchy candy pieces baked inside. You'll be just as thrilled about how easy they are to make!
1 (18-ounce) package NESTLÉ TOLL HOUSE Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
1/2 cup NESTLÉ TOLL HOUSE Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
1 tablespoon creamy peanut butter
2 (1.5-ounce) NESTLÉ CRUNCH, BABY RUTH, and/or BUTTERFINGER Candy Bars, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Break dough along pre-scored lines. Roll each square into a ball. Place six balls at a time onto ungreased baking sheet. Insert popsicle sticks into each ball to resemble a lollipop; flatten dough slightly.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; gently remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- Microwave morsels and peanut butter in small, microwave-safe bowl on HIGH (100%) power for 30 seconds; stir. Microwave at additional 10-second intervals, stirring until smooth.
- Spread about 1 teaspoon chocolate mixture over each pop. Sprinkle each pop with chopped candy bars. Refrigerate for about 15 minutes or until chocolate has set.
Makes 20 cookies.
Recipe and photograph are the property of Nestlé® and Meals.com, used with permission.