Bananas Foster Pizza
Count on this simple bananas Foster-style dessert pizza being a big hit with family and friends.
Recipe Ingredients:1 (12-inch) unbaked pizza crust
4 ounces Wisconsin Cream Cheese, softened
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3 tablespoons maple syrup - divided use
2 large bananas, mashed
2 large bananas, sliced
2 tablespoons hazelnuts, chopped
3 ounces (about 3/4 cup) Wisconsin Mascarpone for garnish
Chocolate shavings for garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C).
- Combine cream cheese, vanilla, 2 tablespoons maple syrup and the 2 mashed bananas in a bowl and mix well.
- Spread banana and cheese mixture evenly over crust and top with the 2 sliced bananas and chopped nuts. Lightly drizzle remaining maple syrup over filling.
- Bake for 12 for 15 minutes.
- Garnish with Mascarpone and chocolate shavings.
Makes 6 servings.
Recipe and photograph courtesy of Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board, Inc.