Blueberry Cheesecake Pizza
A dessert pizza with a buttery shortbread 'crust', a sweet cream cheese 'sauce' and fresh blueberry 'topping'.
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 cup powdered sugar
1/2 cup butter, melted
1 (8-ounce) package of cream cheese, softened
1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
1/3 cup lemon juice
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup granulated sugar
2 tablespoons cornstarch
1/2 cup water
3 pints fresh blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Combine flour and powdered sugar; add butter and mix well. Pat dough onto a 14-inch pizza pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Combine the cream cheese, condensed milk, lemon juice and vanilla; mix well and spread on cooled crust. Chill.
- Meanwhile, combine sugar and cornstarch in a large saucepan; add water, mixing until smooth. Cook over medium heat until thickened (about 5 minutes) stirring constantly. Remove from heat and stir in blueberries. Cool completely.
- Spread cooled blueberry mixture over cream cheese layer. Chill.
- To serve, cut into wedges.
Makes 8 to 10 servings.