Cranberry Cheesecake Tartlets
These festive mini tarts are quick and easy to make—a big plus during the busy holidays.
1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1 large egg
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 (16-ounce) can Ocean Spray® Jellied Cranberry Sauce
1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
6 graham cracker tartlet shells
- Preheat oven to 350ºF (175ºC).
- Using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese and powdered sugar together in a medium mixing bowl until light and fluffy. Add egg and vanilla; mix well. Set aside.
- Combine cranberry sauce and chocolate chips in a medium saucepan. Melt over medium heat, whisking occasionally until smooth. Cool slightly.
- Place tartlet shells on a cookie sheet. Spoon a generous tablespoon of chocolate mixture into each shell. Top with about 1/4 cup of cream cheese mixture.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until the centers are set. Cool completely.
- Drizzle tops of tartlets with remaining chocolate mixture.
Makes 6 tartlets.
Nutritional Information Per Serving (1/6 of recipe): Cal. 484, Total Fat 24grams, Sat. Fat 12grams, Protein 6grams, Carb. 65grams, Chol 77mg, Dietary Fiber 2grams, Sugar 53grams, Vit. A 181RE, Folate 11Ug, Vit. E 1mg, Vit. C 0mg, Sodium 310mg, Pot. 147mg, Iron 1mg, Calcium 37mg, Zinc <1mg.
Recipe and photograph provided courtesy of Ocean Spray Cranberries, Inc.