Grilled Nectarines with Raspberry Sauce
Nothing quite compares to the taste of grilled nectarines accompanied with ice cream and raspberry sauce.
4 nectarines, cut into 1/2 inch thick slices
1 1/4 cup granulated sugar
3 tablespoons lemon juice
1 pound raspberries fresh or frozen
- Preheat grill to high.
- Brush the nectarine slices with olive oil.
- Sprinkle the nectarines with sugar and drizzle with lemon juice.
- Place on the grill for 2-3 minutes per side.
- To make the raspberry sauce add raspberries, juice from 1/2 a lemon, and 1/2 a cup of sugar into a saucepan and bring to a summer and the sugar is dissolved, about 10 minutes.
- Strain the sauce through a fine mesh sieve.
- Serve the grilled nectarines with scoops of ice cream and drizzle the raspberry sauce over.
Makes 4 servings.
Recipe provided courtesy of SummerKitchen.tv. Photograph property of CooksRecipes.com.