Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes
These holiday-festive mini cheesecakes feature a creamy pumpkin filling atop a flavorful walnut crust.
1 cup ground walnuts
4 teaspoons granulated sugar
1 tablespoon butter or margarine, melted
2 (8-ounce) packages reduced fat cream cheese (Neufchatel)
1/2 cup canned Libby's® Pumpkin
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Dash ground cloves
Dash ground nutmeg
2 large eggs
Sweetened whipped cream or non-dairy topping for garnish (optional)
Ground cinnamon (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C); or 300°F (150°C) if using dark non-stick pan. Place paper liners in 36 miniature muffin cups.
- For Crust: Combine walnuts, sugar and butter in medium bowl until well blended. Press about 1 teaspoon of the walnut mixture firmly onto bottom of each prepared muffin cup. Bake 5 minutes. Cool.
- For Filling: Beat Neufchatel cheese, pumpkin, 1/2 cup sugar, vanilla, 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, the cloves and nutmeg in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Gradually add eggs one at a time, beating on low speed after each addition. Spoon evenly over crusts.
- Bake 15 minutes, or until centers are almost set. Cool.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours, or until chilled.
- Top with whipped cream just before serving and sprinkle with additional cinnamon, if desired.
Makes 36 mini cheesecakes.
Nutritional Information Per Serving (1/36 of recipe without topping): Calories 134; Fat 10g; Cholesterol; 41 Protein 4g; Saturated Fat 4g; Trans Fat 0g; Sodium 98mg; Carbohydrates 9g; Sugar 8g; Iron 2%; Fiber 4%; Calcium 4%.
Recipe and photograph provided courtesy of Butterball, LLC.