Orange White Chocolate Cheesecake
This is a velvety white chocolate cheesecake with a hint of orange. It is a sophisticated dessert that’s rich and satisfying from the kitchen of Rosilene McLean, Fremont, MI.
1 1/2 cups chocolate graham cracker crumbs
1/3 cup butter, melted
1/2 cup orange juice
1 (.25-ounce) envelope unflavored gelatin
2 cups (12 ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels
2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
1/3 cup granulated sugar
1 cup heavy whipping cream
2 tablespoons finely grated orange peel
Fresh orange slices and chocolate graham cracker crumbs (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Combine crumbs and butter in medium bowl. Press crumb mixture onto bottom of ungreased 9-inch springform pan. Bake for 10 minutes; cool in pan on a wire rack.
- Combine orange juice and gelatin in small saucepan. Heat over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until gelatin dissolves.
- Melt morsels in medium, uncovered, microwave-safe bowl on MEDIUM-HIGH (70%) power for 1 minute; STIR. The morsels may retain some of their original shape. If necessary, microwave at additional 10- to 15-second intervals, stirring just until melted.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in large mixer bowl until combined. Gradually stir in gelatin mixture and melted morsels.
- Beat whipping cream in small bowl until soft peaks form. Gently fold whipped cream and orange peel into cheese mixture. Pour filling over crust. Cover; refrigerate for 6 to 24 hours or until firm. Garnish with orange slices and chocolate graham cracker crumbs, if desired. Remove side of pan.
Makes 10 servings.
Nutritional Information Per Serving (1/10 of recipe): Calories: 570 Calories from Fat: 380 Total Fat: 42 g Saturated Fat: 28 g Cholesterol: 100 mg Sodium: 260 mg Carbohydrates: 41 g Dietary Fiber: .5 g Sugars: 31 g Protein: 7 g.
Recipe and photograph are the property of Nestlé® and Meals.com, used with permission.