Peanut Butter Swirl Ice Cream Torte
This easy, scrumptious ice cream dessert is destined to become a family favorite. File this recipe under "keeper"!
3 cups peanut butter sandwich cookie crumbs (about 20 cookies)
6 tablespoons butter, melted
5 medium bananas, sliced 1/2 inch thick
1 (18 to 19-ounce) jar hot fudge topping, heated
1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream
1 cup peanut butter
1/3 cup honey
1/4 cup chopped salted dry roasted peanuts
- Combine crumbs and butter; mix well. Press onto bottom of 13x9 inch pan.
- Place banana slices over crust; top with 1 1/4 cups topping, spreading to cover bananas. Freeze 1 hour or until firm.
- Scoop ice cream into large bowl; let soften slightly.
- Combine peanut butter and honey; mix well.
- Fold peanut butter mixture into ice cream; do not mix completely. Spoon over hot fudge layer; smooth to form even layer. Drizzle remaining topping over ice cream; sprinkle with peanuts. Freeze overnight.
Makes 12 servings.
Recipe provided courtesy of Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board, Inc.