No need to wait for formal gatherings to serve this cheesecake—but it is something special. The combination of white and dark chocolates make this dessert scrumptiously divine.
1 3/4 cups crushed creme-filled chocolate cookies
2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
1 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels
3 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
3/4 cup granulated sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
3 large eggs
2 ounces NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Baking Bars, or premier white baking bars, made into curls
- For Crust: Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Toss cookie crumbs and butter together in medium bowl. Press onto bottom of ungreased 9-inch springform pan. Bake for 10 minutes.
- For Filling: Microwave morsels in small, microwave-safe bowl on MEDIUM-HIGH (70%) power for 1 minute; stir. Microwave at additional 10 to 20-second intervals, stirring until smooth; cool to room temperature.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until smooth. Beat in eggs; gradually beat in melted white morsels. Spread over chocolate crust.
- Bake for 40 to 50 minutes or until edges are set but center still moves slightly. Cool in pan on wire rack; refrigerate until firm. Remove side of springform pan.
- Sprinkle chocolate curls over cheesecake before serving.
Makes 14 servings.
Nutritional Information Per Serving (1/14 of recipe): Calories: 390, Fat: 28 g, Cholesterol: 105 mg, Sodium: 260 mg, Carbohydrates: 31 g, Dietary Fiber: 0 g, Protein: 7 g.
Recipe and photograph are the property of Nestlé® and Meals.com, used with permission.