All-American Cheese Burger
Cheese burgers are the all-American summertime comfort food, and with a variety of toppings, you'll want to serve them all season long.
1 large egg
1 pound ground beef
3 teaspoons bread crumbs
2 teaspoons onion powder
2 teaspoons Worcestershire Sauce
1 teaspoon garlic powder
Salt and pepper to taste
4 cheese slices
4 hamburger buns
- In a large bowl combine ground beef, bread crumbs, egg, onion powder, garlic powder, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper and mix.
- Divide the mixture into quarters and shape into patties.
- Heat the grill to medium heat.
- Grill burgers for 6 to 8 minutes on each side.
- Add cheese and toast buns.
- Serve with an assortment of toppings and condiments.
Makes 4 servings.
Recipe provided courtesy of HolidayKitchen.tv. Photograph property of CooksRecipes.com.