Crazy Cheeseburger Pie
The craziest thing about this tasty cheeseburger pie is that the crust is poured on—which is really a smart thing in terms of easier preparation.
1 pound ground beef
1 cup chopped onion
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup grated cheddar cheese
1/2 cup all-purpose baking mix
1 cup milk
2 Large Chino Valley fresh eggs
- Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C). Grease a 9-inch pie plate.
- Brown beef and onion in skillet. Drain. Stir in salt.
- Spread ground beef mixture in pie plate and sprinkle with cheese.
- Whisk together baking mix, milk and eggs in bowl until blended. Pour this over beef.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Let cool.
Makes 6 servings.
Recipe provided courtesy of Chino Valley Ranchers.