Fiesta Chili Pie
A great dish for your next luncheon party, a potluck or a casual meal with a Mexican theme.
6 ounces dry spaghetti, prepared according to package directions
2 large eggs, lightly beaten
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 pound ground chicken or turkey
1 (16-ounce) jar ORTEGA Salsa - Homestyle
1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese - divided use
1 cup crushed corn chips or corn tortillas
1 cup (8-ounces) sour cream
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Combine pasta, eggs and oil in large bowl; press on to bottom and up sides of 10-inch pie plate.
- Bake for 7 to 10 minutes or until set.
- Cook chicken in medium skillet until no longer pink; stir in salsa and flour. Heat until mixture comes to a boil. Place 1/2 cup cheese over pasta crust; top with chicken mixture. Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes; let stand for 5 minutes. Top with chips; serve with sour cream.
Makes 6 servings.
Recipe is the property of Nestlé® and Meals.com, used with permission.