Festively decorated cookies on a stick are always a fun treat!
1 2/3 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup butter or margarine, softened
3/4 cup granulated sugar
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 large eggs
2 cups (12 ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
2 cups quick or old-fashioned oats
1 cup raisins
24 wooden craft sticks
1 (16-ounce) container prepared vanilla frosting, colored as desired, or colored icing in tubes
- Preheat oven to 325°F (175°C).
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Beat in eggs. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels, oats and raisins.
- Drop dough by level 1/4-cup measure 3 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Shape into round mounds. Insert wooden stick into side of each mound.
- Bake for 14 to 18 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- Decorate pops using colored frosting and assorted candies.
Makes 24 cookies.
Recipe and photograph are the property of Nestlé® and Meals.com, used with permission.