Easter Sugar Cookies
When you need a quick Easter cookie, just add mini chocolate eggs to sugar cookie batter!
20 NESTLÉ BUTTERFINGER NestEggs* unwrapped and chopped
NESTLÉ Milk Chocolate NestEggs
1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
3/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
1 large egg
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in medium bowl.
- Beat granulated sugar and butter in large mixer bowl until combined. Beat in egg. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in chopped Nestlé NestEggs.
- Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden around edges. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Makes 24 cookies.
*NESTLÉ Nesteggs are available March through mid-April.
Nutritional Information Per Serving (1//24 of recipe): Calories: 130 Calories from Fat: 50 Total Fat: 6 g Saturated Fat: 3.5 g Cholesterol: 20 mg Sodium: 100 mg Carbohydrates: 18 g Dietary Fiber: 0 g Sugars: 10 g Protein: 2 g
Recipe and photograph are the property of Nestlé® and Meals.com, used with permission.