Halloween Swirl Brownies
These Halloween-themed, chocolate brownies have luscious swirls of orange-tinted cheesecake in every bite.
1 (21.1/2-ounce) package brownie mix
1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
1/3 cup granulated sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 large egg
16 drops yellow food coloring
8 drops red food coloring
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease a 13x9x2-inch baking pan; set aside.
- Prepare brownie batter as directed on package; spread into prepared baking pan.
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add egg and food colorings and mix well.
- Pour over brownie batter; using a knife, swirl through batter for marble effect.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until cream cheese mixture is lightly browned. Cool in pan on wire rack.
- Cut into 16 squares.
Makes 16 squares.