Happy Halloween Mini Popcorn Balls
Turn scary faces into happy faces with these mini marshmallow popcorn balls, loaded with dried fruits and butterscotch chips.
10 cups popped corn
1 (16-ounce) bag miniature marshmallows
1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter or margarine
1 cup diced dried fruit (papaya, mango or peaches)
1 cup butterscotch chips
Orange food coloring
- Place popcorn, fruit and butterscotch chips in large bowl; set aside.
- Heat marshmallows and butter in a large saucepan over low heat until melted and smooth.
- Stir in several drops of food coloring.
- Pour over popcorn and candy, tossing to coat evenly. Cool 5 minutes.
- Grease hands and form into 3-inch balls.
Makes about 16 (3-inch) popcorn balls..
Recipe and photograph provided courtesy of The Popcorn Board.