Harvest Candy Corn Cookie Bark
This super-easy, harvest-themed cookie and candy corn, white chocolate bark is sure to be the hit of the party.
16 chocolate cream-filled sandwich cookies, coarsely chopped
1/2 cup dry roasted peanuts (optional)
1 (12-ounce) package white chocolate chips
1/2 cup candy corn
Brown and orange colored sprinkles
- Spread chopped cookies and peanuts onto a 13x9x2-inch rectangle on lightly greased baking sheet; set aside.
- Place chocolate in small heavy saucepan; cook on very low heat until completely melted, stirring constantly. Pour over mixture in pan; spread with spatula to evenly coat all ingredients. Top with candy corn and sprinkles; lightly press into chocolate mixture to secure.
- Cool until firm, then break into pieces. Store in airtight container at room temperature.
Makes approximately 24 pieces.
- Omit peanuts and add 1 1/2 cups mini pretzel twists (coarsely broken).
- Add 1/3 cup raisins, or other dried fruits such as cherries, cranberries, blueberries or chopped apricots.