Mini Pumpkin Pie Jack-O-Lanterns
These mini pumpkin pies with Jack-o-lantern faces are perfect for Halloween parties and festivities.
1 (15-ounce) package refrigerated pie crusts, at room temperature
1 large egg
1 cup LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
1/4 cup granulated sugar
1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
2/3 cup (5 ounce can) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Low-Fat 2% Milk
2 tablespoons Vanilla Flavor NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE NATURAL BLISS All-Natural Coffee Creamer
All-purpose flour for dusting
1/2 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels - divided use
3-inch pumpkin shaped cookie cutter or 3-inch round cookie cutter
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Unroll pie crust on a floured surface.
- Cut out 24 pumpkins from crust. You may need to gather scraps into a ball, roll with a rolling pin and cut pumpkins. Gently press pumpkins into mini muffin tins.
- Beat egg in a large bowl. Stir in pumpkin, sugar and pumpkin pie spice. Gradually stir in evaporated milk and Coffee-mate.
- Spoon about 1 tablespoon filling into each mold.
- Bake for 16 to 18 minutes or until filling is slightly puffed and set.
- Cool in molds for 1 hour; refrigerate for 2 hours.
- To Decorate: Use 2 chocolate morsels for eyes. For the mouth, place remaining morsels in small, heavy-duty resealable plastic bag. Microwave on HIGH (100%) power for 20 seconds; knead until smooth. If needed, warm for a few more seconds. Snip tiny corner from bag and squeeze to drizzle onto mini pies.
Makes 24 mini pies.
Nutritional Information Per Serving (1/24 of recipe): Calories: 100; Calories from Fat: 45; Total Fat: 5g; Saturated Fat: 2.5g; Cholesterol: 15mg; Sodium: 60mg; Carbohydrates: 13g; Dietary Fiber: 0.5g; Sugars: 7g; Protein: 2g.
Recipe and photograph are the property of Nestlé® and Meals.com, used with permission.