Popcorn Party Pizza
Almost as much fun to make as it is to eat, this marshmallow and popcorn pizza, topped with your favorite candies, is sure to be a party hit.
3 tablespoons butter
1 (10.5-ounce) bag mini marshmallows
2 quarts popped popcorn
1 (0.68 ounce) tube red piping gel
1 package red raspberry fruit roll-ups
Jelly beans, coconut, candy-coated chocolate pieces, etc. for decorating, as desired
- Spray a 12-inch pizza pan with cooking spray; set aside.
- Heat butter in a large sauce pan over medium heat.
- Stir in marshmallows until marshmallows are melted.
- Stir in popcorn until well coated.
- Spread mixture evenly onto prepared pizza pan.
- Drizzle red piping gel over “pizza” for “sauce”.
- Cut small circles (about 1 1/4 inch diameter) from fruit roll-up and place on pizza for “pepperoni” slices.
- Decorate as desired with jelly beans, coconut and candies.
- Allow to cool completely before cutting into wedges to serve.
Makes 8 servings.
Recipe and photograph provided courtesy of The Popcorn Board.