Quick, easy-to-make Halloween treats the whole family will have fun making...and eating!
- 1 cup (6 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels
- 1 tablespoon vegetable shortening
- 16 pretzel rods
- 32 NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt morsels and vegetable shortening according to morsels package directions.
- Dip pretzels about 3 inches into melted morsels. Use side of bowl to remove excess. Place on prepared baking sheet.
- Place 2 morsels on each dipped pretzel for eyes. Allow to dry at room temperature for a few minutes.
- Reheat the remaining melted morsels if needed. Drizzle over pretzels in a zigzag to look like mummy wrap.
- Store in airtight container at room temperature. Best when eaten with a few days.
Makes 16 mummies.
Nutritional Information Per Serving: Calories: 130; Calories from Fat: 45; Total Fat: 5g (8% of DV); Saturated Fat: 4g (19% of DV); Cholesterol: 0mg (0% of DV); Sodium: 140mg (6% of DV); Carbohydrates: 17g (6% of DV); Dietary Fiber: 0g (0% of DV); Sugars: 10g; Protein: 2g; Vitamin A: 0% of DV; Vitamin C: 0% of DV; Calcium: 2% of DV; Iron: 2% of DV.
Recipe and photograph are the property of Nestlé® and Meals.com, used with permission.