Spiced Lamb Kebabs
Grilled, spicily marinated lamb kebabs.
3 pounds boneless leg of lamb, cut into chunks
6 garlic cloves, minced
1/4 cup olive oil
4 tablespoons flat leaf parsley, minced
2 tablespoons oregano leaves, minced
1 tablespoon ground coriander
2 teaspoons ginger, minced
2 teaspoons paprika
2 teaspoons salt
1 teaspoon ground black pepper
1/2 teaspoon turmeric
16 bamboo skewers, soaked
- To a bowl combine olive oil, garlic, parsley, oregano, ginger, coriander, paprika, turmeric and season with salt and pepper.
- Now add the lamb cut into chunks.
- Thread the lamb pieces onto soaked bamboo skewers and marinate for 2 to 12 hours.
- Preheat the grill to medium high heat.
- Grill until medium rare about 2 to 3 minutes on each side, or to your desired doneness.
Makes 16 servings.