Baked Ravioli in Alfredo Sauce
This hearty, flavorful dish will please everyone in your family. Serve it with a big green salad and warm garlic bread.
1 (9-ounce) package BUITONI® Four Cheese Ravioli
1 (10-ounce) container BUITONI® Alfredo Sauce
1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
1 large onion, thinly sliced
1 tablespoon freshly grated Parmesan cheese
1 tablespoon bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C). Grease an 8-inch baking dish.
- Cook, rinse and drain ravioli according to package directions. Keep warm.
- Heat olive oil in large, nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add onion.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 to 4 minutes or until golden. Add sauce.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, for 1 minute. Stir in pasta. Pour into prepared baking dish. Sprinkle cheese and bread crumbs over pasta mixture; cover.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Uncover; bake for additional 5 minutes or until golden brown.
Makes 4 servings.
Nutritional Information Per Serving (1/4 of recipe): Calories: 390 Calories from Fat: 180 Total Fat: 21 g Saturated Fat: 12 g Cholesterol: 80 mg Sodium: 820 mg Carbohydrates: 37 g Dietary Fiber: 2 g Sugars: 6 g Protein: 14 g.
Recipe and photograph are the property of Nestlé® and Meals.com, used with permission.