Ravioli with Alfredo Sauce and Artichokes
Need a special dinner to celebrate a special occasion or simply for spending time together? Try this easy and elegant pasta dish.
1 (10-ounce) package BUITONI® Alfredo Sauce
1 (9-ounce) package BUITONI® Four Cheese Ravioli
1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
1 clove garlic, minced
1 (6-ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and sliced
2 cups red and/or yellow bell pepper strips
2 tablespoons white wine or vegetable broth
- Cook and drain ravioli according to package directions. Keep warm.
- Heat olive oil in medium skillet over medium heat. Add garlic.
- Cook for 1 minute. Add artichokes, bell peppers and wine.
- Cook, stirring occasionally for 2 to 3 minutes. Add pasta and sauce.
- Cook for 1 minute, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with parsley, if desired.
Makes 4 servings.
Nutritional Information Per Serving (1/4 of recipe): Calories: 356 Calories from Fat: 132 Total Fat: 14.7 g Saturated Fat: 5.3 g Cholesterol: 56 mg Sodium: 756 mg Carbohydrates: 41.9 g Dietary Fiber: 3.9 g Sugars: 4.6 g Protein: 15.5 g.
Recipe and photograph are the property of Nestlé® and Meals.com, used with permission.