Whole Wheat Ravioli with Garlic Sautéed Vegetables
Made with whole wheat four cheese ravioli and fresh, colorful vegetables, this easy-to-make dish is perfect for summer entertaining.
1 (9-ounce) package BUITONI Refrigerated Whole Wheat Four Cheese Ravioli, prepared according to package directions
2 tablespoons olive oil
1/2 pound fresh green beans
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 medium yellow summer squash*, quartered and sliced
1/2 cup halved cherry or grape tomatoes
1 tablespoon chopped fresh garlic
1/2 cup BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan or Romano Cheese for sprinkling
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add green beans, salt and ground black pepper; cook, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes.
- Add squash; cook, stirring frequently, for 3 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and garlic; cook, stirring frequently, for 2 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Toss in prepared pasta; cook, stirring frequently, for 3 minutes or until pasta is warm.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan or Romano cheese.
Makes 4 servings.
*Crookneck or yellow zucchini. If unavailable, green zucchini can be used in place of the yellow.
Nutritional Information Per Serving (1/4 of recipe): Calories: 340 Calories from Fat: 160 Total Fat: 17 g Saturated Fat: 7 g Cholesterol: 55 mg Sodium: 840 mg Carbohydrates: 31 g Dietary Fiber: 6 g Sugars: 4 g Protein: 15 g.
Recipe and photograph provided courtesy of BUITONI, through ECES, Inc., Electronic Color Editorial Services.