Chocolate Dream Pie
This is the chocolate version of the back-of-the-box Dream Whip® pie recipe. Any pudding flavor can be used.
2 (1 1/3 ounce) envelopes Dream Whip® brand whipped dessert topping mix
2 3/4 cups cold milk - divided use
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages Jell-O® brand instant chocolate pudding mix
1 (9-inch) baked graham cracker pie crust
- Beat whipped topping mixes, 1 cup of the milk and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on high 6 minutes or until topping thickens and forms peaks.
- Add remaining 1 3/4 cups milk and pudding mixes; beat on low speed until mixed.
- Beat on high speed 2 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally.
- Spoon into pie shell.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours.
- Garnish as desired.
- Store leftover pie in refrigerator.
Makes 8 servings.
Dream Whip® and Jell-O® are the trademarks of Kraft Foods.