Easy Oat Crust
This easy oat crust is perfect for cooked and fresh fruit, cream and pudding pie fillings.
1 cup quick or old fashioned oats
1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
3/4 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). Lightly butter a 9-inch glass pie plate; set aside.
- In large bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Press mixture evenly onto bottom and sides of prepared pie plate.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool.
- Fill cooled baked pie crust with desired filling.
Makes 1 (9-inch) pie crust.