Fluffy Frozen Peanut Butter Pie
Recipe courtesy of Virginia-Carolina Peanut Promotions.
1 (3-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
1 cup powdered sugar
1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
1/2 cup milk
1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping
1 (9-inch) graham cracker or cookie crumb pie crust
1/4 cup chopped roasted peanuts
Chocolate fudge topping (optional)
- Whip cheese until light and fluffy.
- Beat in sugar and peanut butter.
- Slowly add milk, blending thoroughly into mixture.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Pour into pie shell.
- Sprinkle with chopped peanuts.
- Drizzle with chocolate fudge topping if desired.
- Freeze and serve.
Makes 8 servings.
Tip: If not used same day, freeze uncovered pie, then wrap in airtight freezer wrap.
Recipe and photograph courtesy of Virginia-Carolina Peanut Promotions.