Honey-Sweetened Pumpkin Pie
An easy pumpkin pie naturally sweetened with pure honey and enriched with evaporated milk. Serve with a dollop of freshly whipped cream.
1 (15-ounce) can pumpkin purée
1 cup evaporated milk
2 large eggs
1/4 cup honey
1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
1 (9-inch) unbaked pie crust
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
- In a large bowl, whisk together pumpkin, skim milk, eggs, honey, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves until well blended.
- Pour into unbaked pie crust.
- Bake for 50 to 60 minutes, or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool thoroughly on wire rack before slicing. Store in the refrigerator.
Makes 8 servings.