Honey Pumpkin Pie
Natural honey is the primary sweetener in this pumpkin pie. A healthier choice in desserts.
1 (29-ounce) can pumpkin purée
4 large eggs
3/4 cup milk
3/4 cup honey
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1/8 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
1 (9-inch) unbaked pie crust
Lightly sweetened whipped cream
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- In a large bowl, beat together pumpkin, eggs, milk, honey, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt and cloves until smooth.
- Pour mixture into unbaked pie crust.
- Bake for 55 minutes or until a knife inserted into the center of the pie comes out clean.
- Serve warm or cold with freshly whipped cream.
Makes 8 servings.