Peanut Butter Ice Cream Pie
A frozen dessert for all the peanut lovers in the world.
1 (18-ounce) package NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, softened - divided use
1/2 cup peanut butter - divided use
1 pint vanilla ice cream, softened
1/4 cup chopped peanuts, plus extra for sprinkling, if desired
3 tablespoons Chocolate Flavor NESTLÉ NESQUIK® Syrup
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease a 9-inch pie plate.
- Press 3/4 package cookie dough onto bottom and sides of prepared pie plate.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until golden brown; flatten down with back of spoon to form pie shell. Cool completely on wire rack.
- Spread 1/4 cup peanut butter over crust. Mix ice cream, remaining peanut butter and ¼ cup peanuts in a medium bowl. Spoon into cookie crust; spread evenly. Drizzle with Nesquik and additional peanuts. Freeze for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Bake remaining cookie dough according to package directions. Cool completely on wire rack; crumble cookies.
- Thaw pie for 5 to 10 minutes. Sprinkle cookie crumbs over pie; cut into wedges.
Makes 8 servings.
Recipe and photograph are the property of Nestlé® and Meals.com, used with permission.