When the season of autumn rolls around, you know it's time for pumpkin pie!
2 large eggs
1 (16-ounce) can pumpkin purée,
1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
1 (9-inch) unbaked pie crust*
- Preheat the oven to 425°F (220°C).
- Combine eggs, pumpkin purée, sweetened condensed milk and pumpkin pie spice and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into a pie shell.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 425°F (220°C).
- Then reduce the heat and bake for 35 to 40 minutes longer at 350°F (175°C).
Makes 6 to 8 servings.
*Use store bought, ready-to-use pie pastry, or your favorite recipe for homemade pie pastry.
Recipe provided courtesy of SummerKitchen.tv. Photograph property of CooksRecipes.com.