Rice Pudding Tarts
Mini tarts with a single vanilla wafer cookie crust topped with a creamy rice cheesecake filling.
2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
3/4 cup granulated sugar
2 large eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups cooked rice
12 vanilla wafers
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, eggs and vanilla in large bowl; stir in rice.
- Place a vanilla wafer in the bottom of 12 muffin paper cups or greased 12-cup muffin pan.
- Spoon rice mixture over vanilla wafers, filling each cup.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 375°F (190°C) 15 to 20 minutes. Let cool.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature.
Makes 12 tarts.
Recipe provided courtesy of the USA Rice Federation.