Rich Mud Pie
Serve this rich pie with its chocolate chunk crust, coffee ice cream filling and whipped toppping at your next party.
1 (18-ounce) package NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Chocolate Chunk Cookie Bar Dough
1 pint coffee ice cream
1 (8-ounce) container frozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
1/2 cup fudge sauce, warmed
2 tablespoons chopped pecans (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease a 9-inch springform pan.
- Press dough onto bottom of prepared springform pan.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until edge is set and center is still slightly soft. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Spread ice cream over top of cookie. Spread whipped topping over ice cream. Freeze for at least 2 hours.
- Thaw for 5 to 10 minutes; remove side of springform pan. Top with hot fudge sauce and nuts before serving.
Makes 10 to 12 servings.
Recipe and photograph are the property of Nestlé® and Meals.com, used with permission.