Beef and Bacon Pizza
Recipe courtesy of Certified Angus Beef.
1 pound Certified Angus Beef® ground chuck
1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
1/2 cup fontina or mozzarella cheese
4 (6-inch) prepared pizza bread shells
1 (6-ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts
1 green onion, thinly sliced
2 plum tomatoes, sliced
4 slices Canadian-style bacon, cut into strips
2 teaspoons chopped fresh oregano or basil
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
- In nonstick skillet, brown ground chuck until no pink remains.
- Drain artichokes, reserving marinade. Cut artichoke hearts in half lengthwise; set aside.
- Brush the bread shells with reserved artichoke marinade.
- Divide ingredients equally on shells; place on a cookie sheet.
- Bake until cheese is melted, and pizza is heated through, about 7 minutes.
Makes 4 servings.
Nutritional Information Per Serving (1/4 of recipe): Calories: 522; Total Fat: 23g; Saturated Fat: 10g; Cholesterol: 110mg; Total Carbs: 38g; Fiber: 3g; Protein: 40g; Sodium: 1259mg.
Recipe and photograph courtesy of Certified Angus Beef.