Recipe courtesy of Seafish, the UK Sea Fish Industry Authority.
6 ounces smoked haddock or cod fillet, skinned and cubed
7 ounces diced tomatoes
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
2 tablespoons tomato purée
1 (7-inch) refrigerated pizza crust
1/2 green pepper, seeded and sliced
1 small onion, thinly sliced
4 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425°F (220°C).
- Place the tomatoes in a small bowl. Season with the oregano and pepper.
- Spread tomato purée over the pizza crust. Top with the tomato mixture.
- Add the green pepper, onion and cubes of fish. Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Place the pizza onto a baking tray, and cook for 15 to 20 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve with a green salad and garlic bread.
Makes 2 servings.
"From sea to plate, Seafish delivers expert knowledge, skills and support which help the UK seafood industry secure a sustainable and profitable future."
Recipe and photograph courtesy of Seafish, the UK Sea Fish Industry Authority www.seafish.org.