Coconut Pork Satay
This exotic, Thai-flavored dish is a welcome addition to any barbecue, party or dinner. Try it with Asian Peanut Dipping Sauce.
1 pound lean boneless pork loin
1/2 cup coconut milk
2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
1 teaspoon turmeric
1/2 teaspoon salt
8 bamboo skewers
- Cut pork into 8 1x4-inch strips.
- Combine coconut milk, cilantro, turmeric and salt in a medium bowl. Add pork strips, cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Preheat grill.
- While grill heats and pork marinates, soak bamboo skewers in cold water.
- Drain pork and thread on skewers. Grill until thoroughly cooked, about 3 minutes per side.
- Serve with favorite dipping sauce.
Makes 4 servings.