Easy Glazed Ham
Easy baked ham with a molasses-orange glaze.
1/2 cup molasses
3 ounces orange juice concentrate
5 pounds boneless ham, fully cooked
- Preheat oven to 325°F (160°C).
- In a small bowl, combine molasses and orange juice concentrate. Stir until concentrate is dissolved; set aside.
- Place ham, fat side up on rack in shallow roasting pan.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes per pound or until meat thermometer registers 140°F (60°C). when inserted into center of ham. Remove from oven; remove fatty drippings from bottom of pan.
- With sharp knife, lightly score top of ham in crisscross pattern. Insert a whole clove into center of each diamond if desired. Spoon glaze over ham.
- Return to oven and bake an additional 15 to 20 minutes.
- Allow ham to stand at least 20 minutes before carving.
Makes 12 servings.