Pork Chops with Jalapeño Jelly
Fresh rosemary, lime juice and jalapeño jelly make a quick and easy marinade for these tasty grilled pork chops.
2 tablespoons olive oil
Leaves from 3 sprigs of rosemary
2 teaspoons lime juice
4 tablespoons jalapeño jelly
8 pork loin chops
Kosher or sea salt to taste
1 tablespoon cracked pepper
- To make the marinade, combine the olive oil, rosemary, lime juice and jalapeño jelly in a bowl and whisk them together.
- Place the pork chops and marinade in a plastic bag. Remove the air from the bag, seal and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Prepare and preheat your grill or broiler.
- Remove the chops from the marinade and season with salt and pepper.
- Place the chops 2 to 3 inches above the white coals or under the broiler and cook the meat on both sides (3 to 4 minutes for medium rare) turning frequently so the marinade doesn't burn.
- Place 2 chops on each plate and serve warm.
Makes 4 servings.