Roasted Garlic Stir-Fry
A colorful and healthful dish that is a meal in itself. Serve with jasmine rice.
3/4 pound boneless pork loin, cut into strips
1 tablespoon plus 1/4 cup Kikkoman Roasted Garlic Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce - divided use
1 tablespoon cornstarch
3 tablespoons vegetable oil - divided use
1 onion, sliced
2 ounces fresh snow peas, trimmed and julienned
3 cups shredded cabbage
1 red bell pepper, julienned
Hot cooked jasmine or other long grain rice
- Coat pork strips with mixture of 1 tablespoon teriyaki sauce and cornstarch. Let stand 15 minutes.
- Heat 1 1/2 tablespoons oil in hot wok or large skillet over high heat. Add pork and stir-fry 2 minutes; remove.
- Heat remaining oil in same pan. Add onion and peas; stir-fry 2 minutes.
- Add cabbage and pepper; stir-fry 4 minutes.
- Add pork and remaining 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce; cook, stirring, to heat through.
- Serve with rice.
Makes 4 servings.
Recipe provided courtesy of National Pork Board.