Brick Burger Bites
These two to three-bite mini cheeseburgers, also called 'sliders', are a big hit at parties.
1 pound ground beef
Salt and ground black pepper to taste
12 mini burger buns
1/2 cup lettuce, shredded
1/2 cup tomatoes, diced
1/4 cup onions, diced
6-ounces Wisconsin Brick Cheese Spread, at room temperature
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Divide beef into 12 equal portions. Form each into a thin patty, 3 1/2 to 4 inches in diameter.
- Place patties on a broiler pan lightly coated with cooking spray. Lightly sprinkle patties with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, until fully cooked.
- Meanwhile, split rolls in half horizontally. Cover bottoms with lettuce, tomatoes and onions.
- Spread cut side of tops with Brick spread.
- Place hot burgers on individual bottoms and replace tops.
- Serve immediately.
Makes 12 sliders.
Recipe and photograph provided courtesy of Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board, Inc.