These fish tacos are spiced with cumin, coriander and chili peppers. For a party, set up a platter have your guests assemble them as they wish.
1 pound talapia, cut into equal slices
1/4 cup olive oil
3 tablespoons lime juice
3 teaspoon chili powder
1 teaspoon ground cumin
1 teaspoon ground coriander
1 teaspoon garlic, minced
8 flour tortillas, lightly grilled
Salt to taste
- Preheat the grill to medium high.
- In a small bowl combine olive oil, lime juice, chili powder, cumin, coriander, garlic and salt.
- Coat the fish with the marinate.
- Grill in a fish basket so the fish doesn't fall apart. Cook for 2 minutes flip and then cook for 1 to 2 minutes longer.
- Lightly grill the tortillas and serve with the fish.
Makes 8 servings.
Recipe provided courtesy of HolidayKitchen.tv. Photograph property of CooksRecipes.com.