Grilled Fish Fillets Teriyaki
Recipe courtesy of Alaska Seafood Marketing Institute.
1/4 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup sherry
1 teaspoon minced garlic
1 teaspoon fresh grated ginger
4 fish fillets (cod, halibut, pollock, salmon, sole; 6 to 8 ounces each), thawed if necessary
1/4 cup butter, softened
1 tablespoon (about 1 medium) minced shallot
1 teaspoon fresh chopped parsley
- Combine soy sauce, sherry, garlic and ginger in flat dish or gallon-size zip-top plastic bag. Place fillets in marinade; turn several times to coat; refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Cream butter with shallot and parsley; cover and set aside.
- Place fillets on oiled grill and cook 10 minutes per inch of thickness, turning once during cooking. Do not overcook.
- Serve each portion with dollop of seasoned butter.
Makes 4 servings.
Nutritional Information Per Serving (1/4 of recipe): Calories: 332; Total Fat: 18g; Cholesterol: 157mg; Total Carbs: 2g; Protein: 35g; Sodium: 120mg.
Recipe and photograph courtesy of Alaska Seafood Marketing Institute.