Roasted Green Beans, Potatoes and Fennel
Roasted new potatoes, fennel and green beans seasoned simply with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
2 fennel bulbs
1 1/2 pounds new potatoes, thinly sliced (about 12)
1/2 cup olive oil
1 teaspoon fine-grain sea salt
1 1/2 pounds small green beans, trimmed
1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Trim bases from fennel bulbs; cut bulbs into quarters.
- Toss together fennel, potato, and oil in a 15 x 10 x 1-inch jelly roll pan; sprinkle with salt.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 425°F (220°C) for 30 minutes.
- Add green beans, and toss gently.
- Bake 10 to 15 more minutes or until vegetables are lightly browned. Sprinkle with pepper, and serve hot or at room temperature.
Makes 8 servings.