Parmesan Broccoli Bake
A delicious broccoli casserole your family and guests will enjoy.
1 1/4 pounds broccoli, stems peeled, cut into 1-inch pieces
1/4 cup diced red pepper
1 (10.75-ounce) can reduced sodium condensed cream of mushroom soup
3/4 cup half-and-half
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
4 tablespoons grated Wisconsin Parmesan cheese - divided use
3/4 cup dry bread crumbs
1/4 cup butter, melted
- Cook broccoli until crisp tender; drain. Combine with red pepper.
- Combine soup, half-and-half and seasonings; mix well.
- In buttered 9 inch pie plate, layer 1 cup soup mixture, broccoli mixture, 2 tablespoons cheese and remaining soup mixture. Sprinkle with combined remaining ingredients.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350°F (175°C) for 30 minutes or until hot.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Makes 6 servings.
Recipe provided courtesy of Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board, Inc.