Caribbean Glazed Grilled Turkey
Grilled turkey breast cutlets seasoned with Jamaican Jerk seasoning, honey and pineapple.
1 pound Honeysuckle White® Breast Cutlets
1/2 teaspoon Spice Islands World Flavors Jamaican Jerk
6 canned pineapple slices, in juice
1/4 cup honey
1 tablespoon butter, melted
- Reserving juice, drain pineapple and set aside.
- Combine honey, 2 tablespoons reserved juice, butter and spice. Pour remaining juice over turkey. Let stand 15 minutes.
- Remove turkey from juice and grill over hot coals, about 3 minutes each side, brushing with honey glaze.
- Grill pineapple slices until brown on both sides, occasionally brushing with glaze. Turn chops again, brush with glaze, and top with pineapple.
- Cook an additional 1 to 2 minutes until meat is no longer pink in center. Add salt to taste. (Griddle may be used in place of grill.)
Makes 4 servings.
Recipe provided courtesy of Honeysuckle White, a division of Cargill, Incorporated. Used with permission.