Leek and Balsamic Marinated Turkey
Turkey tenderloins, marinated in an orange-balsamic marinade, are grilled and topped with sliced leeks and fresh cilantro.
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1/2 cup orange juice
1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon teriyaki sauce
1 package (about 1 pound) Honeysuckle White® Turkey Breast Tenderloins
Fresh cilantro (optional)
2 leeks, trimmed and sliced
2 cups long grain white rice, cooked according to package directions
- In a medium bowl, combine marinade ingredients; mix well. Set aside 1/4 cup for basting.
- In a large container, pour marinade over turkey. Refrigerate for at least 20 minutes.
- Preheat charcoal or gas grill.
- Grill tenderloins about 15 minutes, turning frequently until no longer pink and internal temperature reaches 170°F (80°C). Baste frequently.
- During last five minutes of grilling top turkey with leek.
- Garnish with fresh cilantro and serve on a bed of couscous or rice.
Makes 4 servings.
Recipe and photograph provided courtesy of Honeysuckle White, a division of Cargill, Incorporated. Used with permission.