Lemon Turkey Stir-Fry and Pasta
Recipe courtesy of the National Pasta Association.
1 pound linguine, spaghetti or thin spaghetti, uncooked
1 1/2 pounds turkey cutlets, cut into 1/2-inch strips
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
2 teaspoons cornstarch
1 teaspoon lemon pepper
2 tablespoons olive or vegetable oil
6 medium green onions, sliced
1 medium fresh lemon, cut into 10 thin slices and slivered
1 clove garlic, finely minced
1 (10-ounce) bag fresh spinach, washed, drained and chopped
- Prepare pasta according to package directions; drain.
- In self-closing plastic bag, combine turkey, soy sauce, vinegar, cornstarch and lemon pepper. Shake bag to coat turkey thoroughly. Refrigerate 30 minutes to allow flavors to blend.
- In large skillet, over medium heat, sauté turkey and marinade in oil 2 to 3 minutes, or until turkey is no longer pink.
- Add onions, lemon slivers and garlic; continue to cook until onions are translucent.
- Stir in spinach and cook until just wilted.
Makes 8 servings.
Recipe and photograph courtesy of the National Pasta Association.